Monday, November 12, 2012

internship...Harveys.

photos & story by Vy Le

Through the Fashion Internship course offered at OCC, I was able to acquire an internship with Harveys Seatbeltbags.  The showroom at Harveys is my work area, and since I work in the wholesale department, the little pins on the giant map represent all the stores in the U.S. that carry Harveys.   


I have been interning with Harveys since May, and it is safe to say that every day is different and that I get to wear many hats.  One day would consist of emailing and calling accounts and then another day would involve me assisting with tradeshow productions.  



The most memorable task I was assigned at Harveys involved merchandising and preparing the showroom for the Disney buyers. My experience at Harveys has been rewarding so far, and I know that everything I have learned from this internship will be applied to my future career in fashion.  

No comments: