Monday, March 4, 2013

a california "winter".

 photo new2-blog-1024x847_zpsb6b84549.jpg
photo and post by Leah Slatic

With the constantly changing California "winter" weather, It's hard to decide what to wear to school day to day. Around campus I've seen a lot of ladies keeping in style while still staying practical. Combining what I've seen around school and my some of my personal favorites, here are a few things I would recommend - A sturdy pair of boots, and some knee high socks to keep your feet warm in between classes. A bright tube-scarf to dress up a tank, or dress down a coat. And a throw over sweater, for any-day any weather comfort and style. By keeping just a few staple items in your closet, you can still keep it stylish, yet be comfortable for any 'big' weather changes.

No comments: